Wednesday 9 November 2011

Change in genetics term test 2

Hi folks.

I took a look at the lecture schedule and one class - section 002 - is getting quite far ahead of another - section 001.  I have two ways to solve this.  I could push up the exam for section 002, which will earn me no fans, or I can push back the exam for 001 from Thursday to Friday.

I know this isn't a lot of notice (well, maybe so... it's over a week in advance!) and it'll give me a chance to try out some new blog features.  Majority rules:  I'd like to run a poll about whether you'd be in favour of moving the exam from Thursday November 17 to Friday November 18.  It will still be a 50 minute in-class test.

It's possible that someone will try to hijack the poll.  If I see more votes than registrants, I'll call it null and void!  This is an experiment.  :)

It's likely that if you're viewing this on a mobile device, you won't see the poll.  You'll have to use a regular browser, I think.

See you next week,

...Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment